Back to top
Independent Commissioner Against Corruption appoints Director of Operations
Justice Bruce Lander is pleased to advise that the SAPOL Officer in Charge of Major Crime Investigations Branch Detective Superintendent Grant Moyle, has been selected to lead the investigation team of the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption.
Superintendent Moyle will commence as the Director of Operations on 3 June 2013, for a period of three years. He will work initially on the development of the investigative capabilities before the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption. He will report directly to the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption. Justice Lander looks forward to working with his new Director of Operations.
Office for Public Integrity contact details:
From 9:00am, Monday the 2 September, the Office for Public Integrity can be contacted in the following ways:
- Telephoning: 8207 1777 (country callers can phone 1300 782 489 for the cost of a local call).
- Writing to: GPO Box 11066, Adelaide, SA 5001.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Online: completing the online complaint form at www.icac.sa.gov.au.
- In person: at the Office for Public Integrity, Level 1, 55 Currie Street, Adelaide. Make an appointment to attend in person by telephoning 8207 1777.